Friday, August 10, 2007

Warning: Not for the Faint of Heart


In fact, well, I found it gruesome, despite my interest. I also am unhappy with harboring a serial killer cat in my own household. I won't hold back here: it's Hamilton. I didn't see him catch it, but his head is the size of a softball, and his likewise giant mouth and teeth are deadly to the small and helpless. This morning it was another lizard, much larger than the last; I think it was probably a skate. It was covered with ants when I saw it this morning, and I am interested in seeing in what condition the ants leave it (covered with little bits again?). I checked it when I got home, and took some photos, but it seemed at an intermediate stage of only more sort of grossness, so I won't post those just now, I think.

No comments: